Welcome to Frank McKinley, Author! This is a place where writers can find help getting their messages read, shared, and remembered.
I’ve been a writer since I could pick up a pen. When the boys my age were playing war with toy soldiers and pellet guns, I was designing magazines made of construction paper and crayons. Inside were articles, pictures, even ads!
Writing allowed me to sort through my feelings as a troubled teenager. My letters were a real hit with friends. In high school, my poems won first prize in the annual Fine Arts Festival. As a young man, my writing helped me win my wife.
For the past six years, I’ve written over 400 articles for managers, professionals, and entrepreneurs. I’ve also published 4 books that have sold over 25,000 copies. You can get them in the Amazon store.
About This Site
The tagline on this site makes a big promise:
Engage readers, sell your ideas, and build your tribe.
- You’ll engage readers with writing that is clear, concise, and conversational.
- You’ll get tips on how to make your message short and sweet – with impact.
- You’ll learn persuasive techniques that will build your confidence and help you sell your ideas.
- You’ll develop a style that resembles a conversation over coffee with a friend.
- You’ll be inspired to succeed with actionable tips you can use right away.
With all this, you’ll build a tribe of loyal followers that will read, buy, and share your work.
My mission is to unleash the genius writer inside you. I want your writing read, shared, and celebrated. Let’s take what you have and make you awesome!
If you like you what you see, you can subscribe right here. You’ll get a weekly update including tips, bonus content, and special offers. If you find the site useful, share it with your friends!
Thanks again for visiting! Now let’s make you the writer you’ve always dreamed you’d be.