- Set yourself up a trusted authority people look up to We're dedicated to bringing the best information we can week after week. Subscribe now and you'll get every episode straight to your inbox.
THE THRIVING WRITERS SHOW EPISODES
What happens when a doctor gets depression? Dr. Michelle Bengtson discovered everything she knew wasn’t enough. What would you do if you suddenly found yourself helpless and unable to do anything? Michelle Bengston found herself in this position.
Imagine being a doctor who had spend years of your life studying mental disorders, only to find yourself knocked out by one. Then you find that all the clinical treatment techniques available just don't work for you. What's missing? Michelle found the answer, and she shares it here.
Here's what else she shares: How God told her this book had to be different and it's not at all what she expected. A book marketing strategy that helped her book become a bestseller. A single addition to every chapter that made her book stand out from the rest. Why marketing must be part of every successful writer's mindset. Grab her book Hope Prevails.
- 3 reasons why a book launch is so important
- The BIGGEST mistake authors make when launching their books
- The top reason you want an influencer to endorse your book
- Why every writer has two jobs and why the other one is equally if not more important
- The key factors that make or break a launch
- What you're really looking for when you read other writers
- How often you need to publish to gain traction
- The one practice that determines whether your article trends or disappears
- How to design your posts so people will read them
- A hidden goldmine of ideas to write about
- A simple way to expand your reach
- A bookstore for your books and products
- Over 200,000 regular visitors that will see your work
- Editors who care as much about your success as you do
- A home for your work if you don't have a blog
- The added credibility that comes from being published
Share the show and the episodes with your friends. We'd love to hear from you!